Section 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Personal data means all data that relate directly to you, for example, your name, address, email addresses and user behaviour.
(2) The controller as specified in Article 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Siempelkamp Giesserei GmbH, Siempelkampstraße 45, 47803 Krefeld, Germany.
(3) You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) When you contact us by email, we will store the data provided by you (your email address, your name and your telephone number, if applicable) to be able to answer your questions. We will delete the data that arise in this context after their storage is no longer required, or will restrict the processing if statutory storage obligations apply.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights towards us: the right to information, the right to rectification or erasure, the right to restriction of processing, the right to objection to processing as well as the right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint before data protection supervisory authorities concerning the processing of your personal data by us.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
a) Server log files and cookies
(1) In case of a merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data:
- IP address
- Data and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- The transferred data volume
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
This data is erased as soon as you have finished using our website.
For reasons of security, the server log files will be retained for a maximum period of three days and erased afterwards. Such retention serves, for example, to solve cases of misuse. If any data must be retained for evidence purposes, it will not be erased before the incident has been finally resolved.
(2) Beyond the previously mentioned data, no cookies are saved on your computer when you use our website.
(3) The legal basis for the data processing described is point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR. The data collected is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security, or is used to make the website as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
b) Contact by email or contact form
(1) When you contact us by email or using a contact form, we will store the data notified by you (your email address, your name and your telephone number, the message content, if applicable) to answer your questions. We will delete the data that arise in this context after their storage is no longer required, or will restrict the processing if statutory storage obligations apply.
(2) The legal basis for this data processing is point (b) of Article 6(1) GDPR, insofar as it concerns the initiation of a contractual relationship, and point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR, insofar as it concerns other enquiries, as we have a legitimate interest in being able to answer your enquiries.
Section 4 Data recipient
Within our company, access to your personal data is only granted to those departments that absolutely need it in order to fulfil the above-mentioned purposes. The aforementioned data may also be processed by processors who operate or maintain our website and systems.
Section 5 Is there an obligation to provide personal data?
You are neither legally nor contractually obliged to provide us with personal data. However, without this data we are in some cases unable to offer all the functionalities of the website.
Section 6 Does automated decision-making or profiling take place?
No automated decisions or other profiling measures are carried out by us.